Bruce Jenner, 'Caitlyn' To Open Line Of Women's Clothing? Kim Kardashian Makes A Stand To Be There For Bruce (Caitlyn)! But Says, "Stay Away From My Glam Team!"


"I am a Woman".  Call me Caitlyn.

  • Yes, and for all intents and purposes, I am a woman,” Bruce Jenner announced to Diane Sawyer within the first five minutes of his highly anticipated “20/20” Diane Sawyer Interview, April, 2015.  

    For months, media outlets have speculated about Bruce Jenner’s life post-divorce from Kris Jenner, namely that Jenner was preparing to come out as transgender.  The announcement came after longtime speculation that the former Olympian was transitioning to female.


    “I look at women all the time and think how lucky are they that they can wake in the morning and be themselves," Jenner said. 

    Now that Bruce or Caitlyn has become transgender he's may be opening a new style of women's clothing with the transgender in mind.

    A confidential insider informed us that Bruce seems excited about a possible new venture.  Bruce said, "I'm tickled pink about this.  It's been a goal of mine to provide a fashion line for transgenders all along.   If it goes forward I'll probably corner the market."  Our source said.  

    Scores of Hollywood stars have tried their hand at designing clothing—including Jennifer Lopez, Eva Longoria, and even Sarah Jessica Parker. 

    It's more difficult for a celebrity to launch a clothing line. The eyes of the customers are on them.

    Soon Caitlyn may be dressing exclusively from her own clothing line.


    So what makes a fashion line successful? Attention to fine detail, quality of the material, and some serious stylistic editing.


Jenner's huge fan base won't hurt either. 

Kim Kardashian Bruce's stepdaughter recently responded to Bruce's new lifestyle and possible transgender line of clothing.

Stay away from my glam team!

On "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", Kim revealed that she told her stepdad to stay away from the team that always keeps her looking fierce and selfie-ready.

"I [told him], 'The only thing is, whatever you do, do not steal my glam team. They are mine!'".

Kim's glam team might be off limits, but the reality star will be there for him for any fashion emergency.

"I did tell him that, and I said, 'Whatever help you need, you need to look and feel your best, and if you need anything, style-wise, glam-wise, I am here to help you,'" she explained.







If Caitlyn does go through with her dream of having her own clothing line it will feature.





Sample Categories